IRIS, non-profit organisation recognised of public utility under French law (loi 1901), SIRET n° 382 778 009 00037 Code APE 9499Z, whose head office is 2 bis rue Mercœur 75011 PARIS – France.
Director of publication: Mr Pascal Boniface
This website is hosted by OVH Groupe SA, 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix – Telephone: 09 55 00 66 33
The photos published on the website www.defenseclimat.fr are the property of IRIS or its partners.
They may not be reproduced for commercial purposes or for any other purpose.
The Terms of Service are expressly subject to the provisions of the intellectual property code.
Terms of service for the website
The user is invited to read the present Terms of Service for the website in order to understand the purpose of the Observatoire Défense et Climat website and the operation of the www.defenseclimat.fr website.
The present Terms of service of the website may change and be modified at any time. Users are invited to consult them regularly.
1. PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE
The www.defenseclimat.fr website provides online services allowing users to :
- access information relating to the Defence and Climate Observatory (organisations, experts, objectives) ;
- access the news of the Defence and Climate Observatory ;
- access the written, video and audio content published by the Defence and Climate Observatory ;
- access the Defence and Climate Observatory activity on social networks ;
- access information on events organised by the Defence and Climate Observatory ;
- register for events ;
2. CREATION OF A PERSONAL ACCOUNT
The www.defenseclimat.fr website does not allow the creation of a personal account.
3. MODIFICATION OF INFORMATION
Despite the care taken by IRIS, the information contained in this website is given as an indication and is subject to change without notice.
Consequently, the user acknowledges that he/she uses this information under his/her exclusive responsibility.
4. HYPERTEXT LINKS
Any link to this website must be subject to prior written authorisation from IRIS and will be subject to the integration of a logo.
IRIS reserves the right to remove any link, whatever its nature, which may damage its image.
5. RESPONSABILITIES OF THE USER
The user undertakes to use and access the website www.defenseclimat.fr in accordance with these Terms of service and with French law.
The user is entirely responsible for all information and data that he/she provides on the IRIS website, regardless of their nature and origin, contact details, addresses, etc.
In the event of a complaint or claim initiated by a third party and addressed to IRIS, relating to information or data originating from the user, the latter must provide IRIS with all explanations and supporting documents and answer, in all cases, to IRIS as well as to third parties whose rights he/she may have infringed, for the possible consequences of his/her actions with regard to the applicable legal or regulatory provisions, including those entailing criminal liability.
IRIS may suspend without notice, on its own initiative, the user’s access to its services, in the event of non-compliance with these Terms of service and in the event of difficulties relating to the lawfulness of the data originating from the user, or to the misuse of the website www.defenseclimat.fr.
The user is forbidden to:
- Violate the intellectual property rights of IRIS (relating to content protected by copyright, trademark law, sui generis right of databases) ;
- Violate the personality rights of persons with whom he/she may be in contact through services provided by IRIS or of any other person ;
- Capture all or part of the content of the www.defenseclimat.fr website and the databases linked to it. Non compliance will expose the user to civil and/or criminal penalties ;
- Undermine the proper functioning of the www.defenseclimat.fr website ;
- Bypass technical protection systems, carry out or incite acts of piracy ;
- Usurp the identity of a third party ;
- Divert or attempt to divert any of the functionalities of the www.defenseclimat.fr website from its normal use ;
- Use, to navigate on the www.defenseclimat.fr website, a software robot or any other equivalent automated process or tool.
6. RESPONSABILITIES OF IRIS
The user acknowledges that he/she uses the website www.defenseclimat.fr under his/her exclusive responsibility, the website being accessible according to the availability of the Internet network.
The user, as a user of this website and of the services offered by IRIS, is responsible for all costs related to accessing the website and using the services offered by IRIS.
Similarly, IRIS shall not be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage, in particular but not limited to, loss of profits, customers, data, software and other intangible assets that may occur as a result of consulting the website or of the impossibility of accessing the website www.defenseclimat.fr.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The entire content of the www.defenseclimat.fr website is subject to French legislation and international conventions on copyright and intellectual property.
All rights of use, translation and adaptation are reserved, including for downloadable documents and iconographic and photographic exploitations. It is therefore forbidden to reproduce, copy, sell, or exploit and disseminate, in any way whatsoever, all or part of the content of the website or any right of access to www.defenseclimat.fr without the prior consent of IRIS.
The general structure, texts, images (animated or not), sounds, know-how and any other element of this website are the exclusive property of IRIS and are protected by copyright. All the elements of this website are therefore protected by IRIS copyright, which means that :
- Without prejudice to the provisions of Article L.122-5 of the Intellectual Property Code, any representation, reproduction or distribution, in whole or in part, of the website, on any medium whatsoever, without the express prior authorisation of IRIS constitutes an act of infringement, punishable under Articles L.335-2 and L.335-3 of the same code.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of article L.342-3 of the Intellectual Property Code, any representation, reproduction or distribution, in whole or in part, of the database, on any medium whatsoever, without the express prior authorisation of IRIS is punishable under articles L.343-1 et seq. of the same code.
The trademarks, trade names and logos appearing on this website are registered trademarks of IRIS unless otherwise stated. Any total or partial reproduction of the trademarks or logos, made from the elements of the website, without the express authorisation of IRIS is therefore prohibited.
8. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The present general conditions of distribution are exclusively subject to French law.
Given the global nature of the Internet, by accessing the website and using the services offered by IRIS, the user agrees to comply with these Terms of service and with the laws applicable in France, where the website is hosted and published, regardless of the country from which it is consulted.
For all disputes relating to the services provided by IRIS as well as for the application or interpretation of the present Terms of service, only the courts of the jurisdiction of the IRIS head office shall have jurisdiction.